The Shops at Peddler’s Village
Follow the winding brick paths of the charming Village to discover the best in apparel, accessories, home goods, furniture, fine art and handcrafted items, books, toys and games, and plenty of gifts and collectibles. More than 90 percent of our 60+ specialty shops and boutiques are small, locally owned businesses.
Peddler's Village consistently has been recognized by regional publications and the public as the Best Shopping Center in Bucks County.
Treat yourself to a peaceful shopping experience with calming music and a serene atmosphere unlike any other. Browse our collections of:
- flowing fountains & Zen gardens
- beautiful and affordable handmade jewelry
- nature-inspired clothing & accessories
- unique artwork and home decor
- huge assortment of gemstones & crystals
- relaxing essential oils, candles & incense
- amazing collection of chimes in a special sound room
- huge selection of inspiring, hard-to-find books, CDs and music
- thoughtful cards, quote-stones, mugs, pottery and other gifts
- tools for meditation, personal development and stress-reduction
- other unique fair-trade items from around the world
HOURS OF OPERATION
Sunday-Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.