The Christmas glow and holiday cheer that eminate each year from Lahaska, PA, has captured national attention, including from one of the most popular publications in the U.S.: Woman’s Day.
In a November 2020 Woman’s Day article, Lahaska/Peddler’s Village was listed as #13 of “33 Best Christmas Towns That’ll Instantly Transport You to the North Pole.” We’re in good company, as the list also includes such high-profile places as New York, New York; Alexandria, Virginia; and Vail, Colorado.
Peddler’s Village was also included in an article in Grow (a national CNBC-affilated publication) that showcased low-risk and low-cost holiday activities during the pandemic.
It always makes us happy to be recognized nationally and regionally in the media, including in:
- Mommy Poppins: “12 Christmas Towns and Santa’s Villages That Absolutely Sparkle“
- Patch: “Best Christmas Light Displays In Eastern PA“
- Philly Voice: “Peddler’s Village in Bucks County continues tradition of dazzling holiday lights“
- Visit PA: “24 Charming Spots to Shop Local in Pennsylvania“
- Bucks County magazine: “Peddler’s Village Traditional Holiday Cheer“
- The Intelligencer: “Check out all the holiday events in and around Bucks County this season“
We hope you can experience the holiday magic for yourselves! When you visit, please adhere to the safety measures in place. We look forward to welcoming you in person or online where you can shop our Virtual Village.