Your Enchanted Wedding Weekend
At Peddler’s Village
Surrounded by rolling hills and manicured lawns, Peddlers Village is the ideal setting for your outdoor ceremony. When the music begins, all eyes turn to you as you walk through the gardens leading to the gazebo where you will exchange your vows. At last, you say, “I do!”– and everyone is suddenly ready to get the party started! Guests are ushered into the magnificent, newly renovated loft event space with soft-lit crystal chandeliers, contemporary neutral décor, and impeccable service for an evening featuring customized signature cocktails and chef’s hors d’oeuvres specialties.
At Peddler’s Village, we can create a weekend experience for you and your guests so that you never have to leave the property. We offer 60+ hotel rooms; many in the main hotel and the rest are perched atop the quaint shops within the village. Family and friends can meet up during the day to get pampered at the renowned David Witchell Salon & Spa followed by happy hour at one of our themed restaurants in the Village. If the “spirit” moves you, relax in the tasting room at Hewn Spirits, clink “stemware” at Chaddsford Winery, or sample Free Will Brewing Company’s latest seasonal craft beer. While shopping malls can be a bore, the shops at Peddler’s Village were hand selected for their one of a kind offering, which makes each day an adventure for your guests. Your younger guests will laugh with sheer delight when they visit Giggleberry Fair, our on-site amusement center.
There is absolutely no need to travel off site for your rehearsal dinner, after party, or post wedding brunch. We have designed the village with additional private dining space atop Earl’s New American or Cock ‘n Bull Restaurant. Your dedicated wedding planner will help you with those arrangements as well!
Just as you will take a vow to love each other ‘til eternity, we take a vow with you. We vow to put our money where your mouth is! Peddler’s Village offers our wedding couples a complimentary overnight stay with breakfast that can be redeemed at your first year anniversary.
Our wedding gift to you is to help you turn your “wedding day” into your “wedding weekend” so you can savor the moments while creating memories of a lifetime. We offer you a single point of contact throughout your experience to ensure stress free planning. Begin your Village love story today by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Planning & Creative Services
A STORYBOOK SETTING FOR CELEBRATION IN BUCKS COUNTY
Peddler’s Village in beautiful Bucks County is an everything but ordinary setting for your special day. Our experienced wedding coordinator will work with you to plan a dream ceremony that captures your individual style. From a couples’ signature cocktail to a custom wedding cake and Champagne toast, our packages include all the requisite romantic details.
Peddler’s Village offers a variety of wedding packages and mix and match options so you can create a wedding day that fits your style and budget. Ask our wedding coordinator about our extensive a la carte options – including Brunch Buffets and Culinary Station Receptions – that let you customize an experience you and your guests will love.
OUR ALL-INCLUSIVE WEDDING PACKAGES START AT $80 PER PERSON. BOOK NOW TO CONFIRM YOUR DATE.
For questions and more information, contact Ann Lipcsey at ALipcsey@PeddlersVillage.com or call 215-794-4078.
BEAUTIFUL WEDDINGS BEGIN
WITH EXCEPTIONAL CUISINE
Peddler’s Village offers three award-winning restaurants, each featuring flavorful cuisine and caring, attentive service. Explore menus specifically created for wedding celebrations, rehearsal dinners and bridal events. Our culinary team is always happy to work with you to create a custom menu or suggest alternative selections to meet the dietary needs of your guests.
A BEAUTIFUL BACKDROP FOR YOUR BIG DAY
Whether you envision a summer garden wedding or a formal indoor ceremony amid a winter wonderland, Peddler’s Village offers a wide selection of beautiful backdrops for your “I Do’s.”
Have you seen Earl’s Private Event space? VIEW HERE
A picture-perfect setting amid the colorful gardens of Peddler’s Village, the Garden Gazebo seats 50 guests inside and an additional 200 outside.
Cock ‘n Bull Restaurant
The Brittingham Room is a large space that can accommodate up to 100 guests. It has lots of natural light and a beautiful view of The Village, overlooking both the stunning gardens, Gazebo and famous Water Wheel.
The Lahaska Room is a quiet, well-lit space that can be further broken down into two rooms (The Durham & Solebury).
The Mercer Room is our coziest event room. It’s perfect for an intimate wedding and small bridal luncheon.
Perfect for a wedding for up to 70 guests, the Neshaminy Room features warm décor and a comfortable atmosphere.
All rooms are adorned with traditional Bucks County accents and artwork. The color palette is neutral so as not to detract from a successful meeting. All rooms have WiFi, a pull down media screen and telephone access.
Click icons to view and print PDF
HERE WHAT HAPPY COUPLES HAVE TO SAY
- We planned our wedding with Ann mostly via email, as we were planning while living abroad. We had a fantastic experience. Ann was extremely responsive to all of our questions, and helped us through every step of the planning process. We were pleasantly surprised when we got the wedding package to see that the prices were competitive and more was included in the package than other places we’d looked at to host our wedding. Every step of the way, we were impressed with the staff at Peddler’s Village… I could not recommend Peddler’s Village enough to anyone that is looking to host an event. Thank you for everything!!!
- Our experience with the Cock ‘n Bull was wonderful, Ann and Allison were fantastic.:-)
- Ann, First let me take this time to thank you for all your help and compliment your staff on a job well done, really a job beyond well done. They did an amazing job with everything
– Carl Kasola & Sonia Modis
- Dana’s wedding was lovely. The wait staff and everyone on the catering end did a wonderful job. Thank you, Ann.
– Carol Sziklay (Mother of the Bride)
- Thank you so much to Ann and the staff that helped in making our wedding fabulous!! Everyone had a awesome time! Couldn’t have asked for a better wedding!! Thanks again!
– Love, Kevin and Suzy
- From the very beginning of our first meeting at Peddler’s Village, we knew it was the place where we would get married- not only because of the beautiful venue indoor and out, but also because of the incredibly accommodating staff. Regardless of the question, Ann and the rest of the staff were always available with several recommendations and answers. From start to finish, we never once felt stressed about anything. The day of our wedding, everything was perfect. We have visited Peddler’s Village many times since getting married and the staff greets us with the same warmth and friendliness, as if we are old friends. We love Peddler’s Village!
– Love, Karin and Adam